Saturday, December 31, 2005

My First Blog


Hi Nimesh

There are two parts of this mail.
The first is confession. I confess to being the kind who would never click on someone's blog link. So, I never clicked on yours as well but some things are bound to happen. Of those things, one is accidentally clicking on some link. I clicked on yours.
The first part is over.

Next is feeling sorry. I feel sorry because I had not done that earlier.
The second part is over.

Now is the most important part.
You write so well that it can cause a lazy morone like me to write a mail in appreciation. (Shall we call this part "Appreciation" ? ) The best part of your writing is logical threading and pointwise proof of your assumptions before you state the fact. Great! just simply great! I don't know how much effort you put into writing this stuff but whatever that amount may be, it is just great. Awesome! Hats off to you.

Best wishes with your writing. Please keep writing.

love and best wishes once again.
SKD



What makes me write? Is it the work, Is it the ecstacy or is it the thrill of idea? Perhaps, the mixture of all three. I never understood my own modus operandi hitherto, until when Neha, RK (who lives in Nehru Hall of residence, as aforementioned),my techno-mom (yes! she can chat and fix the P3 whenever it sulks!), and one of my batchmates, and an original thinker himself, SKD (from patel hall of residence) made me believe that i indeed wrote some sense. I was almost made to think how i think. So, introspection, is it? Answer is perhaps yes, for; this is going to be my first blog in this whole logical PriLog-ic series. This time it's about me, and myself.
More often than not, it is not easy to put oneself in another's shoes. Ask me, i'd say it is far more difficult to think like a dog/child soul trapped in this adult body. Sometimes, the dog takes over, and sometimes the child talks over something!
It is a vague expression, pretty loose, as it may be called that how do i express. It is not that i'm satisfied with this expression, certainly not. There is a way i explain things. I'll start from the start.
It's always easy for me to start from start (sometimes i do start from the middle or the end though, but not always), and then i back my statements by some logical explanation or the consequences (this always works). And yes, each of the pictures mean something related to the log, one just needs to see the pictures in a different light.
But essentially, it is the "undead" (akin to unborn) child within me who dictates the sentences. Perhaps it's why i speak up the crap, but write down the inferences. So, it is by writing, and yapping do i conserve my nearly- extinct childhood.
It is just a blog, a passing thought on my passion and pastime, and an attempt to be another while in being one's own shoes.

3 comments:

Voice said...

At first i thought swapnil is just your alterego. hehe.
you got a great fan. lucky and blessed you are. keep writing

Psycho McCrazy said...

Weird and confusing sometimes your posts can be, but still make for a good few minutes every time your Y! status message changes.

Abhinay Verma said...

You seem lost at times..lost in your thoughts, not clear as to what you should blurt out and what you should retain within yourself. In spite of this, if I find your style worth reading, it goes to show that you have the talent in you to hold your readers. Keep up the good work.

If I was aware of this earlier, I would have liked you to be a full time columnist for SCAN.