Tuesday, May 02, 2006

To Tag An Animal



It was my silent wish that someone tag me, i don't know, but this is some created demand to tag and be tagged, and lo! two people simultaneously tagged me. An anti- social that i am, i have to see if i can tag 7 or 8 prey who blog! I find it necessary to mention here that most of my friends do not blog, as a matter of fact, people close to me hate to read blog. I guess it is my blog to which they are allergic. I had a big doubt about tagging, i knew it was a hot thing in the picture, but as obsolete i am, i thought of asking my school junior if she knew anything about tagging, and she too turned out to be a non blogger! i thus turned to the people who tagged me, viz Sush girl and Psycho boy. One needs to be trendy, one has to be a copy cat! i found two completely differnet versions of tagging, and i'm trying my junglee best to answer impromptu to the questionnaire of Sush dudette. Yes Psycho buddy- i have even more obscure funda about girls, so it's better i do not use your template, i may not be able to write more than 1 point!
sometimes the trends seem to be crazy and childish enough- but then tht's how trends are supposed to be! I haven't seen sobreity being the trend of Paris/ Milan/ London/ IIT Kharagpur/ Arkham/ All other mental Asylums.

It's going to be a simple questionnaire, i was told, so i started with it:

  1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.After end semesters, i suddenly become the illiterati...
  2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. and what good will that do to humanity? Let's apply the Gandhian Talisman (source any: NCERT book, what i never understood is that what will happen if we applied it to our exams!). For those who do not know, just have some patience, and i can clarify it.I Imagined the poorest person i have ever seen, that's my friend Cha Chi (pronounced as chaa' chee) . Now if i Stretch my left hand, then it will directly enter into his plate's domain, and his dessert Rasgulla will be in my pocket (for later consumption). So there is nothinbg he will gain, i agree, it'll be for his own good health. Moreover, i do not use deo, so it will be a further atrocity on that poor soul. So i conclude, it's better that i do not stretch my left hand!
  3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?Kahani Grrr Grrrr Ki!
  4. Without looking, guess what time it is?What difference does it make, as long as you find urself on bed till 1 o' clock in afternoon!
  5. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
    Anything as long it is not my girl(dog)friend's voice
  6. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
    When i went to take exam, i was conferencing with my friend about the possibility of my answer being correct, and his being wrong!
  7. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
    My monitor which has a wallpaper in which Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPrabhu ji is kicking asses of some "bigtime" monsters.
  8. What are you wearing?
    i believe in natural dresses, These days, it's the banana leaves.
  9. Did you dream last night?
    I dreamt that Prabhu ji came and asked me my secret wish, and he granted it in a flash!
  10. When did you last laugh?
    I'm hysterical about laughter.
  11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
    A few chamelions, a pet cockroach- i'm fattening it, and will eat it some fine day, a few spiders here and there- they so beautiful, and their cobwebs dangling.
  12. Seen anything weird lately?
    Yes, and i'm going to write a movie review on it soon. It's a hindi movie "Dil ka kya kasoor" (What's the point of blaming heart!)
  13. What is the last film u saw?
    Gunda, followed by Chingari (Gunda is more like Bournvita, makes me strong to fight everyday evils.)
  14. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
    i'd love to buy some clothes for the needy people, most of which are our heroines, this is one of the messages of Gunda.
  15. Tell me something about you that I dunno?
    That i do not wear underwear (call it lewd if u wish, but i ask you, did u know it? don't answer in a yes!)
  16. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
... Nah, It's not my cup of tea! God help me!! Sorry Sush Girl and Psycho Dude, but i'm getting impatient and restless answering such difficult and important questions as well. Don't take it personally, but I'll not be able to complete the questionnaire! You all know i'm wild, and these questions are far more civilised for me to answer...
Trust me guys, i was not made to follow the trendy elite few. I'm fashionable in my own right, and this is how i end this new impromptu article.

2 comments:

Arvind Iyer said...

very funny.

Anonymous said...

how could u write such a nice blog,keep on writing n make us proud.no matter who z reading ur blog or who z not.
u have got original ideas n got creativity ,so must not waste ur talant